Saturday 11 May 2013

Dwell special offers

Dwell

Dwell

Dwell Reviews

This magazine has great photos, and as an aficionado of mid-century modern I am drawn to it like a moth to a flame. But, if you want to actually apply any of these ideas to your own house, don't hold your breath--unless you have $150K to plunk down. The featured houses are all either custom built new homes, or incredibly expensive redesigns. I actually got pretty excited the first few issues, with all the possibilities, until I mentioned some of the materials to my architect friends. Yes, the Nanowall is great, but it is $30K for a SLIDING DOOR. I have begun to find the magazine frustrating to read, simply because they dangle these amazing homes in front of me with no real hope of my ever approximating any of them in real life. I was hoping for a magazine that is far more practical.. this is my Dwell reviews
Dwell

Dwell Specs

  • Privacy & Security
  • In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. See Details.
. Dwell
Dwell Best buy
Dwell
. Dwell will.. (Read More)




Dwell
,

9 out of 10 based on 57 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment