Saturday 11 May 2013

The Wall Street Journal special discount

The Wall Street Journal

The Wall Street Journal

The Wall Street Journal Reviews

I renewed my WSJ subscription through Amazon because it saved me over $125 per year. ($249 vs. $376.) Amazon states that you can renew through their service, as well as buy new subscriptions. But it has been a major headache. I started receiving 2 issues. When I called WSJ, they said that you cannot renew through Amazon, that this has to be handled as a 2nd subscription. All they could do is put my first subscription on hold for 12 months until my new subscription runs out. Then restart my first subscription for the 2 months that remain on it. WSJ is inflexible and acts like they don't have anything to do with the subscriptions purchased through Amazon. I would advise anyone else purchasing a renewal to Wall Street Journal through Amazon to wait until you have about 3 weeks left on your subscription before renewing. You may end up missing a few issues before your new subsciption kicks in, but that is better than trying to deal with WSJ's customer service dept.. this is my The Wall Street Journal reviews
The Wall Street Journal

The Wall Street Journal Specs

  • Privacy & Security
  • In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. See Details.
. The Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal Best buy
The Wall Street Journal
. The Wall Street Journal will.. (Read More)




The Wall Street Journal
,

9 out of 10 based on 53 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment