Saturday 11 May 2013

Twist reviews

Twist

Twist

Twist Reviews

I just once bought it because Jessica Simpson was on the cover of the February 2004 issue. I collect all magazines with her on the cover, I thought this one would be the same TONS of advertisements and stupid fashion and make-up advice! But, No! I fell in love with the magazine it has boy advice, questions about your body you'd perfer not to ask your mother, and great quizzes. I recommend this magazine for girls 13-16! It is defenitely my fav magazine! If you haven't already looked at it go out and buy it now! You'll love it! Its not all about celebritys theres also a section where pros answer quesyions about your body and the general things you may need help with. It also comes with a large poster each month double-sided.. this is my Twist reviews
Twist

Twist Specs

  • Privacy & Security
  • In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. See Details.
. Twist
Twist Best buy
Twist
. Twist will.. (Read More)




Twist
,

7 out of 10 based on 57 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment