Friday 10 May 2013

Fitness (1-year) reviews

Fitness (1-year)

Fitness (1-year)

Fitness (1-year) Reviews

I bought my very first copy of fitness, intrigued by the contraddicting viewpoints. Personally, I like it. It's rare for me to find a magazine that has it all, most women magazines are either too shallow (only fashion and makeup) or too "homey" (cooking, house decorating, Martha Stewart style). I am 25, so I like fashion news and makeup suggestions, but because I am also married and have a child, I am interested in recipes and health. Additionally, I like to keep in shape so I like to keep informed on the latest great fitness videos and workouts. And to keep in shape, you always need some motivation, and the success stories featured in the mag are of great help. This magazine has it all. And that's why "Fitness" is probably not the peftect title, but more like "Women's Best" or something, unless there is already a magazine with this title! But afterall, who cares? The title doesn't really matter, what matters is the content, and this magazine's content is good. . this is my Fitness (1-year) reviews
Fitness (1-year)

Fitness (1-year) Specs

  • Privacy & Security
  • In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. See Details.
. Fitness (1-year)
Fitness (1-year) Best buy
Fitness (1-year)
. Fitness (1-year) will.. (Read More)




Fitness (1-year)
,

7 out of 10 based on 57 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment