Saturday 11 May 2013

Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle] special offers

Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle]

Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle]

Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle] Reviews

I've been reading Maxim since about issue #3. I used to really enjoy the magazine: their witty remarks and interviews with the monthly babes and product reviews were both entertaining and interesting. However, I'm now letting my subscription run out. Maxim has went through something like 3 editors since I've been reading and the magazine is getting progressively worse. Maxim used to taste test microwave and fast food-type items and give them real, insightful ratings/reviews...things like pizza rolls, pizza pockets, etc. Now there's a fictional person named Hiroki, who does tests on stupid foods. So instead of "One tester said, 'Red Barron pizza had a crispy crust, but was a bit greasy,'" we're left with "Hiroki said the edible panties, 'Taste like chicken. Yum.'" Another area where Maxim disappoints is in the number of advertisements. The magazine is now significantly thicker and stuffed with ads. In fact, I have ripped the first 10 pages or so out of my last several issues because those first 10 pages are all advertisements! Maxim also puts a lot of emphasis on their women, who have decreased in quality (read: not as good looking). They do some heavy duty tweaking on the computer too; all of the models look like their skin is made of polished copper. Maxim has called me no less than 4 times to get me to renew my subscription...I HATE telemarketers! The last time they called I finally asked to be removed from their calling list. They have been sending me "this is your last chance to renew letters" for about 4 months. Great, more junk mail. Don't get me wrong, Maxim isn't a terrible magazine, but I don't think it's worth subscribing to anymore. You might want to stick to buying it on an issue-by-issue basis, or get the old issues from your friend. Save your subscription money for something else. . this is my Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle] reviews
Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle]

Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle] Specs

  • Privacy & Security
  • In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. See Details.
. Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle]
Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle] Best buy
Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle]
. Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle] will.. (Read More)




Maxim (2-year) [Print + Kindle]
,

7 out of 10 based on 50 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment