Friday 10 May 2013

Reader's Digest (2-year) special discount

Reader's Digest (2-year)

Reader's Digest (2-year)

Reader's Digest (2-year) Reviews

This publication isn't what it used to be. I am 32 years old and for my entire (yes entire) life my family has subscribed to the Reader's Digest. It is the perfect ahem... restroom reading material because it contains short, well written stories that are either amusing, thought provoking, heart warming (or a combination of all three). Now, every other page - literally - is an advertisement for a pharmaceutical product of some kind. The first thing I do when I receive my monthly copy is I rip out the ads. In doing so I'm usually left with LESS THAN HALF of the pages I started with. I feel like I'm paying for a monthly subscription to pharmaceutical ads. "Now, That's Outrageous!" I'm so sad and disappointed. I won't be renewing my subscription next year and I feel like I've lost a lifelong friend. I hope my review helps you in your decision.. this is my Reader's Digest (2-year) reviews
Reader's Digest (2-year)

Reader's Digest (2-year) Specs

  • Privacy & Security
  • In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. See Details.
. Reader's Digest (2-year)
Reader's Digest (2-year) Best buy
Reader's Digest (2-year)
. Reader's Digest (2-year) will.. (Read More)




Reader's Digest (2-year)
,

7 out of 10 based on 64 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment