Friday 10 May 2013

J-14 special offers

J-14

J-14

J-14 Reviews

First off, I'd like to say that most girls 8-15 find this magazine very interesting. I have to admit, I buy it myself sometimes. It is packed with pin ups, colums, advice, and so much more for the "pop princess." However, J-14 is probably, in my opinion, the teen version of The National Enquirer. I am saying this from my point of view, and someone who knows behind-the-scenes info, that J-14 makes up some of its articles. A lot of "quotes" are just a couple words here and there from different conversations, or actual quotes the artist has said. Once all these words are put together to form a new quote, yet another rumor comes up also. That's the only thing that I do not support in this magazine. Although, entertainment is entertainment, and you can't change that. Some magazines have to make up things to sell, and unfortunately, J-14 is one of them. . this is my J-14 reviews
J-14

J-14 Specs

  • Privacy & Security
  • In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. We will not share your credit card or email information with them. See Details.
. J-14
J-14 Best buy
J-14
. J-14 will.. (Read More)




J-14
,

9 out of 10 based on 64 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment