Thursday 2 May 2013

New Chapter Prostate 5LX special offers

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

New Chapter Prostate 5LX Reviews

There are pros and cons to getting a bit older. Probably a few more cons than pros. ;o) For men, one of the cons is having to get up frequently at night due to an enlarged prostate. When it got to be 2-3 time a night I went to a naturopathic physician who prescribed Pros-5Lo, by NewMark. Since I take several prescription drugs I also reviewed this with my personal physician to avoid any conflicts. I found that product to be very effective within a week or so but I had some difficulty getting a refill. I found something similar at a local natural health store but, while I had similar results, it was more expensive. When offered a trial of this product, "Prostate 5lx by New Chapter", I discovered that the ingredients were identical to the original prescription. I have been taking "Prostate 5lx by New Chapter" for over a month now and, while I can't say it works better than the others, I have found it to be at least as effective. When I decided to reorder I was very pleased to discover that that it cost much less than the other products. At the time of writing this I was able to get twice the quantity (120) for about the same price as 60 of the originally prescribed supplement. I was also able to take advantage of my Amazon Prime membership.. this is my New Chapter Prostate 5LX reviews
New Chapter Prostate 5LX

New Chapter Prostate 5LX Specs

  • Safety Information
  • Notice: The National Institute on Aging recommends that men get regular medical checkups with a thorough prostate exam. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product.
  • Ingredients
  • Olive Oil - extra virgin, Yellow Beeswax, Capsule: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Water, Carob
  • Directions
  • Suggested Use: One softgel two times daily, take in the middle of a larger meal with an 8 oz. glass of water.
. New Chapter Prostate 5LX
New Chapter Prostate 5LX Best buy
New Chapter Prostate 5LX
. New Chapter Prostate 5LX will.. (Read More)




New Chapter Prostate 5LX
,

8 out of 10 based on 68 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment